Saturday, February 20, 2010

Smart Solar Magic Mist Single membrane fogger & transformer (no light)



Smart Solar Magic Mist Single membrane fogger & transformer (no light) Sale


Single membrane Magic Mist fogger with transformer and no LED lights or wireless remote control used for irrigation and misting

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • Electrical
  • Stainless
  • Mist Maker Pond Fogger
  • Single Membrane Fogger without LED Lights
  • Stainless Steel and Black Plastic






Smart Solar Magic Mist Single membrane fogger & transformer (no light) Customer Review


I have been looking for a replacement for my misting lamp for over a year. I was thrilled to get this product and I love it. I would recommend this product.




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment